For applicants to use the online system:
• You must be a resident of our Jurisdiction
• You must be a resident of Canada for at least one year
• The agency is registered with the online system
• Have proof of your current address.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Criminal Record Check applications are processed in order of date received
- Only credit card transactions will be accepted on site.
If you are unable or do not wish to use this online platform, you may attend, in person, the BNPP Regional Police station located at 398 Principale St., Nigadoo, New Brunswick, Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 8:30 to 11:30 and 13:00 to 15:30. Cash payment only! The fees and processing times will remain the same.
An applicant must provide two (2) current pieces of identification, one of which must be government-issued and include the applicant's name, date of birth, signature (where applicable), photo, and expiry date.
You must provide at least one of the following:
• Driver's license
• New Brunswick identification card
• Permanent resident card
• Refugee Protection Claimant Document
• Health insurance card (issued by a province in Canada)
• Birth Certificate
• Citizenship Card (or Citizenship Certificate)
• Confirmation of Permanent Residence
• Work Permit or Study Permit issued by the Government of Canada
• Firearms License for Possession & Acquisition
• Military Service Identification Card
Regular employment: 35.00$
Volunteer work: 10.00$
Students: 15.00 $
Adoption (fingerprints required): 35.00$
Foster Parent (fingerprints required): 35.00$
In the event that fingerprints are required, additional fees will apply. Please contact the BNPP Regional Police administration, 506-542-2668, to schedule an appointment.